3500 Points, Pride of the Legion, Imperial Fists

Slips

This is the List I'll be using for Wolf_Packs "The Fall of Braxis" Heresy Campaign.

First Captain Sigismund

Pride of the Legion

Captain-Medicae Jules D'Rosar

Primus Medicae Consul : Terminator Armor, Teleportation Transponder, Solarite Power Gauntlet, Vigil Pattern Storm Shield

Medicae-Templari Thax Vron

Primus Medicae Consul : Aritficer Armor, Melta Bombs, Refractor Field, Solarite Power Gauntlet, Volkite Serpenta

Terminator Squad Alpha

5 Terminators, 5 Vigil Pattern Storm Shields, Power Fist, Chain Fist, Thunderhammer, Teleportation Transponder

Terminator Squad Beta

10 Cataphractii Terminators, 2 Reaper Auto Cannons, 2 Pair Of Lightning Claws (they get the Spartan)

Terminator Squad Gamma

10 Terminators, 3 chain Fists, Lightning Claw, Power Fist, 2 Reaper Auto Cannons, Teleportation Transponder

Legion Veteran Tactical Squad

5 Marines, Heavy Bolter and Suspensor Web, Legion vexilla, Nuncio-Vox, Sniper (they're in the Achilles)

Venerable Brother Meurs Ostis

Contemptor-Mortis Dreadnought, Two Twin-linked Lascannons, Extra Armor

Venerable Brother Chalize Arsto

Contemptor-Mortis Dreadnought, Two Twin-Linked Autocannons, Extra Armor

Brethren of Sigismund

7 Templar Brethren, Legion Vexilla, Nuncio-Vox, Solarite Power Gauntlet (They get the Phobos.)

Legion Tanks of War

Legion Achilles-Alpha Pattern Land Raider (I only have the non-alpha one with Multi-Meltas sad.png I really want to have volkite culverins though. Luckily they're the same points so, players willing, I would be able to switch between them.)

Legion Sicarian Battle Tank, Armored Ceramite, Lascannons

Legion Spartan Assault Tank, Armored Ceramite, Auxiliary Drive, Dozer Blade, Flare Shield

Legion Land Raider Phobos, Armored Ceramite, Auxiliary Drive, Extra Armor, Dozer Blade.

P.S I got lazy and Just Copy Pasted the list from W_P's Thread :P

Interesting. Looks like fun!

I only had one comment. You have a 10-man squad of terminators (beta) in the Spartan that also has 2 autocannons. That is a good amount of longer range firepower that is stuck in a transport, while your close-combat terminator squad (alpha) is teleporting in with nothing to do when they arrive but attract fire. They might be better off switching places.

Just food for thought.

...You're right, actually.

I'll probably try to finagle another 15 points somewhere and give Squad Beta a Teleportation Transponder anyways so that I can liberally shuffle the Spartan around on a game per game basis as needed and not have any mobility be impacted too harshly. 

I may also get rid of the Tac Vets and put some more Terminators into Squad Alpha and get them to 10 men and have 2 heavy Flamers in there.

Archived