Service Studs--Loyalty Award program

evilmittens

• 2 months later...

I just read the T&Cs again, as they sent an email noting that they are halfway through the promo. 'twould seem that Service Studs are perishable items, as the are set to expire on the 15th April, when the Lemartes 1st Ed is released. I earned my 2 current studs by ordering the entire Nagash & vampire series in ebook. It's taken me this long to read them all. :(

I doubt that I would ever spend enough to earn a 1st Ed in 6 months, as I only buy ebooks.

Oh God-Emperor who was that raving lunatic back on page 1, oh wait that was me... ermm.gif guess I grew up a bit in the last 4 months, who would have thought. Thank you KroSha for reminding me how juvenile my ranting was and sorry to Lucien who got caught in the cross-fire.

Still poor though....

So lets make a tally, how many Studs do the Frater have???

Just hit Three with the Sedition's Gate release. Not entirely sure I can make it to six by April, that's a lot of books (and I'm *TRYING* to declutter this year. Too much stuff all over the house. I swear my ghost will end up chained to special edition books, DVDs & video games Jacob Marley style...)

Three now; just put another order in. The good thing about ebooks it that they are cheap. So I get quite a lot for £45. The bad thing about ebooks is that they are cheap, so it takes a while to read £45's worth.
Still it'd be nice if the studs didn't expire.

Fyi, earned my 6 studs. Logged on and saw I had none and total panic.  They reset them when you get 6 so you can earn more if you so want...lol.

Wow, did they at least send you a confirmation e-mail?

That'd be my fear...

• 2 weeks later...

I got the same email stating they were resetting my studs to zero after I got my first six so I could work on getting another copy if I earned another six studs.

The way I see it the first books is for my collection and the second one if I get it which I probably will as I think I'm at 4 or 5 stars towards the second one may make either a nice gift or something to auction off to buy something else but it's still all good cause it's free.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived