Raptors Company

CaptainAsmodai

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The green is their current colors. And let's be honest the old original prebadab wars colors just look silly. I chose to do Raptors because of the camo and they are the only ones that really employ it. I wanted to paint something different than the same ol solid colored marines all the time. They look good brother keep up the good work.

Always nice to see the extra kit used to flesh the figure out a little more. The kit on the shoulder pad may make it difficult for the chapter symbol to be applied however. Nice start.

I will actually be freehanding the chapter symbol and ill hide the lower half under the pouches

I love how people doing Raptors always go for the camo green and not that bonkers blue and yellow GW tried to change them to.

Dread looks awesome dude smile.png

Thanks! the dread took forever to build. Yea the blue and yellow is just disgusting

The green is their current colors. And let's be honest the old original prebadab wars colors just look silly. I chose to do Raptors because of the camo and they are the only ones that really employ it. I wanted to paint something different than the same ol solid colored marines all the time. They look good brother keep up the good work.

Thanks!

that bonkers blue and yellow GW tried to change them to.

Blue and yellow was their Rogue Trader scheme from Rick Priestley's original Badab War article, where they were also pictured in black and white "blizzard suit" camo.

Green was entirely Forge World's invention, and came much, much later.

Archived