Greetings from another grizzled guardsman!

varchilde

Hi everyone,

With the rash of new joiners I thought I'd volunteer for active duty as well!

Longtime 40k player and I've spent about 12 months mucking about with my guard army; the Cadian 82nd Special Operations Group.  

The 82nd are on pretty permanent inquisitorial attachment (having started as Allies for my Grey Knights and Inquisitor) but are currently  being deployed as a primary force these days under the watchful eye of Colonel Staysback.

Currently playing a Maelstrom of War based campaign and having a real blast (ooh ordnance puns as well!)

I have to confess to being bit of a hobby butterfly and my guard collection is growing in 3 separate branches at the moment; boots on the ground, tanks and stormtroopers!

Pics to follow. May be even a plog to keep me motivated to paint!

Thanks for reading,

Varchilde 

We're being spoilt with veterans enlisting it seems - welcome to the B&C varchilde! :D Your army background is a bit similar to mine with the Inquisitorial bits :) A plog or WIP topic would go down very well as there's only one thing we like more than them and that's hearing stories of xenos and traitors being ground to paste before the might of the Imperial Guard ;) I'll be keeping an eye out for the 82nd making their debut in the barracks - especially the tanks and stormies :tu:

Archived