Its just a new take on an old classic, like my Blood Angels, looks bloody good too good find :tu:

Just wondering, would you be the same Malika who posts on the  First Expedition and the old 'Great Crusade' forum?

Kinda guessed that was the status with White Scars. Ah well.

As for RT I've got a nice handfull. 10 jetbikes, approx two squads of tacticals and hq. I think I'll reserve BA for my 50+ contemporary marines.

I would like something that would stick out so I think it will be a WS force in an RT style. If that makes sense.

If you go Ultras you get to convert that half astartes half eldar psyker. Also they have a ton of characters with artwork in the old Index Astartes article for you to build. thumbsup.gif

I might even do some 1st Ed Epic colour scheme Word Bearer's.

Maybe wolves. I've got frontlines alpine battle mat as my home field so it's winter bases for sure. Just want some colours in there so it's not so bland. Though doing wolves now with migsulas project gaining momentum is almost a scary project smile.png

If you do you have to hunt the old Leman Russ mini down on ebay

http://wh40k.lexicanum.de/mediawiki/images/0/0e/LemanRuss3.jpg

I hacked mine up for bits when the 2nd ed Chaos dex dropped. Id love to go back in time and tell myself 'no don't do that, keep that, buy this, don't sell that and here s a list of women to stay away from'. If I could do that I'd have a collection to put the Warhammer Museum to shame. :(

• 1 month later...

Archived