Sox MIA...

captain sox

I'm glad to be doing my bit by posting up mediocre models lib... :lol:

The Emperor is speaking to you by making it hard to pack them away... Maybe you need a big project to get your teeth into, or something different perhaps? All you have to do is find out what it is - that's the hard part. For example here's some new things that'll keep me entertained:

gallery_30308_3239_48138.jpg

;)

Wait, Chaos?

Welcome Fish!

Don't worry Sviar, that familiar commissar shaped shadow will be looming at your door so you don't forget your duty msn-wink.gif Good to see you back, I hope you can stick around the B&C more even if you're not actively partaking in the hobby smile.png

The Knight was a gift from friends, which is cool but I've got to incorporate them all into it somehow. Given that it is from about 10 people it's going to be a bit of work tongue.png I've got some ideas though thumbsup.gif Of course the problem is I've got several projects that I really should do first... the good progress I made clearing my decks during ETL III is fast evaporating!

I'm doing a Chaos Kill Team, I'm detailing it in the Realm of Chaos - it's as much a modelling/painting project as anything else as I want to push myself, I plan to start work over my Christmas holiday biggrin.png As for the mug, it's not really a cameo as I am seldom without a brew tongue.png

taking a break is a good thing...while I have enjoyed selling all of my armies a time or 6 and starting over it is never easy. I have not played but 1 game of 6th and 0 of 7th and after 5 years do not have a completed guard army, nor a fully painted ork army for my son, or a finished HH army for myself....etc etc msn-wink.gif... a lil hobby r n r is just what the dr ordered.

Archived