Blood Angels project log.

Well the stock one is super derpy to begin with and the cartoon style of the windows doesn't help. That said the land raider/ razorback turret looks just a tad too big on it. It would probably look better if it sit down a little bit so the bottom was more flush with the top of the hull.

Well the stock one is super derpy to begin with and the cartoon style of the windows doesn't help. That said the land raider/ razorback turret looks just a tad too big on it. It would probably look better if it sit down a little bit so the bottom was more flush with the top of the hull.

ok thanks for the feedback i will have a think of some other way to do it

Done the turret and I'm happy with how its come out!! Just got to base it.

I am going to do some free hands on the wings and doors but as I don't want to rush this and I need to get more painted I will come back to this in February

basing as now!!

1614513_10206096483677823_33208523676599

What's next I'm torn between termies and sanguinary guard, would benefit me more in my first game with these???

Excellent progress so far, this force is going to look very special.

Would you be kind enough to display some of your work over at BA Today please? It's a shame to simply confine yourself to the Forge when many BA players would like to see you work.

Oh wow, glad I checked back in.

Your reds still retain their very lush saturation, and those Raven windows are a thing of beauty. Love it. 

Are you going to go traditional metallic gold for your Sanguinary Guard, or do you have some other nefarious airbrush tactics in store for us? 

Either way, keep up the great work.

Oh wow, glad I checked back in.

Your reds still retain their very lush saturation, and those Raven windows are a thing of beauty. Love it. 

Are you going to go traditional metallic gold for your Sanguinary Guard, or do you have some other nefarious airbrush tactics in store for us? 

Either way, keep up the great work.

Thank you very much!!!

Well I did consider NMM but to reach the effect I wanted id have to brush paint and I want this army to be quick and simple so I'm afraid I will be using good old Metallic's for them. Maybe at a later date when adding to the army I might give it a go though hehe

Thanks again for the kind words!!

That's a really nice red on your hulls and armour.

Where did you get those leaves, by the way? They're not the usual plain brown ones, right, those have been coloured - is there somewhere you can get those, or did you do that yourself? (Excellent looking bases, also)

That's a really nice red on your hulls and armour.

Where did you get those leaves, by the way? They're not the usual plain brown ones, right, those have been coloured - is there somewhere you can get those, or did you do that yourself? (Excellent looking bases, also)

Thank you!!! there are 3 different types as far as im awair from secret weapon but heres where i get them from http://elementgames.co.uk/paints-hobby-and-scenery/scenery/basing-and-accessories/masterclass-scenics-fallen-leaves-fall-color-mix

Nice, I've gone for the gold wing arms on mine (well, the one miniature I've started that is). I'm actually really looking forward to the time when I can paint my SG as I'm really enjoying the way I paint gold at the moment.

Was it easy airbrushing metallics?

Nice, I've gone for the gold wing arms on mine (well, the one miniature I've started that is). I'm actually really looking forward to the time when I can paint my SG as I'm really enjoying the way I paint gold at the moment.

Was it easy airbrushing metallics?

Not to bad but I put the larger 0.5 nozzle and needle as I don't think id have been able to run it through properly then used 50% water to paint 

Archived