So I have decided to make a Zargo model for my AE force. I have scoured the web for images or a description of the Chapter Master, but I have come up empty handed at every turn. I have seen some nice conversions out there. I am hoping to model him to as much accuracy as possible. Does anyone have any links or possible fluff bits describing him and his wargear??

Thanks you

End of Line

Unfortunately there really isn't really anything on Castellan Zargo other than his name, he's the AE chapter master and he is always looking for the next fight since his chapter is always crusading across the stars.

That's all I could find as well... Sadly. I'm wanting to put him in TDA, because of cool. Annnnnnnd, I have a little 'problem' with terminators. I have 48 SW termis currently and 5 more in the mail as I type!! I have 2 boxes of the BATDA coming soon as well.

But, I picture him, in my head, wearing power armor and wielding a fancy power sword and ... a combi weapon or Infernus pistol.

Any other AE players want to throw in their thought's on our chapter masters wargear??

End of Line

Castellan makes me think of sieges and such, so I'd think putting him in mkIII armor (master of the armory model would work) would look nice.

I am thinking of using the Master of Marches body and converting from there.

Remember no face on show, that's the key AE feature. Beyond that, world's your oyster.

Thanks for the reminder. I know I had head that, but it had certainly slipped my mind. I don't have any ASM or DC with bare heads. It is certainly not my forte when it comes to painting!!

End of Line

Archived