We March for Macragge !

eddmos

I'm considering them, I have loads of ideas but worried about the cost.

Yeah cost is a prob I;m still saving up and waiting, book 5 is the Ultramarine book  for HH (at last)

I only have 5 marines 3 thalax and 3 dreadnoughts 

My Inceptors Chapter will come from remnants of shattered Chapters involved in the Calth conflict, but I've decided to wait until the book that highlights the XIII comes out.

If I ever go loyalist again, it might be the 13th. Some ideas I had were......

A chapter strike force based around a certain centurion named Orar. Or,

Same as above, just substitute silver skulls or iron snakes for the scouring era army.

I'm starting to build up a Cataphractii heavy force, though I'm going to hold off painting them until I get a hold of the Calth book (or at least some pictures of veterans are posted from the next open day)

+Our Presence Remakes The Past+

Yep, I'm an Ultramarine player. I've been building up the army since 2008, starting off with the 15th Chapter – the Praetors of Calth – and expanding them with the new 190th. 

IMG_4157.JPG

Roboute Guilliman, Warrior-King of Macragge, commands his forces during the Compliance of Gharestes.

IMG_4155.JPG

IMG_4154.JPG

That is the best Roboute I have ever seen.

I love 30k, and have read a lot of the books, but unfortunately funds won't allow me to join the Heresy for several years lol. But I will march for Macragge when that day finally comes.

Well, if you can start saving now, brother Newfie, you might as well do so for the HH Book on Calth and the XIIIth Legion is probably due this spring at the earliest.

I'm starting to test out paint schemes for Ultrasmurfs.

Know No Fear really impressed me, I really really liked how the Ultramarines were protrayed as more than a dumb posterchild. The Roman aesthetics are a huge bonus, but ultimately it's their character that appeals to me. Plus blue is such a nice, easy colour. Otherwise I'd paint Alphas. Heh.

Just need to decide on a company!

It's the heresy so just pick a random large number and bingo! biggrin.png Mine will either be the 29th or 116th (leaning more towards 116 tbh).

Aha it's less the number more the name :D

I still haven't fully decided on the name for my Salamander company, and I've been building them for years!

Ah fair enough :D You could pick a planet in Ultramar and add in a weapon name or title - like Vazzy did with his Ultramarines being called the Hammers of Talassar (apologies if I got that a bit wrong lol) or Apologists awesome Praetors of Calth. You could do a spin on that and go with something like Blades of Maccrage or Lions of Calth.

Archived