Rules clarification - which book do I need to replace?

I lost access to the account that my digital codexes (sisters and assassins) were downloaded with so I don't know if either have recieved updates.

I am being cheap as I don't want to buy both again, just to find out that I already had the latest rules.

So this came up in a game yesterday and I played it based on the codex the unit was from, but wanted to know if there are 2 versions of this rule or if both were updated to be the same.

Does NEURAL SHOCK from the Sister codex work differently than NEURAL SHOCK from the Assassins codex?

My Sisters' codex says it compares leadership and grants a USR. (from Neural Whip)

My Assassin's codex says that it wounds on a specific roll. (from Neural Shredder)

Please let me know if this violates the rules about asking for rules.

If you look on the Black Library store, they will have the date of the last update in the product description.

Do you have the AS version with the Condemnor Boltgun stat block messed up? The little box is empty and the profile of the weapon is given below it. That is the most recent version.

In any case, which ever codex you bought the weapon from is the one you use for that model. I don't know how the Assassin version works (I could look it up when I get home) but the current Sisters version is just like you said in your post.

Archived