Basically a pack of Tra gets sent to hang out with Primarch Insano.  Things dont turn out so good.  One is allowed to live and is found by a Knight errant with a message carved into him.  I think his forehead.  Apparently this message is very important.  Ends with the knight errant rushing the suriving wolf to the apothecarian and telling the staff there to keep the wolf alive at all costs.

Basically a pack of Tra gets sent to hang out with Primarch Insano.  Things dont turn out so good.  One is allowed to live and is found by a Knight errant with a message carved into him.  I think his forehead.  Apparently this message is very important.  Ends with the knight errant rushing the suriving wolf to the apothecarian and telling the staff there to keep the wolf alive at all costs.

More spoilers if you please?

Spoilers: The message the SW carries is about a super weapon only the Knights Errant can find and they are dispatched on a mission that will be covered by a further 15 audio dramas that all take place within 3 weeks of Isstvan V to ensure absolutely nothing ever :cuss happens in the Heresy books anymore

Spoilers: The message the SW carries is about a super weapon only the Knights Errant can find and they are dispatched on a mission that will be covered by a further 15 audio dramas that all take place within 3 weeks of Isstvan V to ensure absolutely nothing ever censored.gif happens in the Heresy books anymore

Sounds about right.

Thats a bout it... nothing is revealed so nothing to be spoiled... whole thing was like 20 minutes long.  Most of it was the wolves discussing about the 8th legion what its gonna be like blah blah blah.  Things kicked off bad things happened 1 lives cliff hangar ending. The End..

Konrad made them pancakes, and asked politely if they'd go back to Fenris and leave him alone. Whereupon the pack leader, Hrolf the Saner Than Most, graciously agreed.

Did I get it right?

Close you just missed the part where all the Night Lords on Night Fall take turns giving the Wolves group hugs before the Wolves leave.

"I have seen darkness, witnessed it in the butter. I am standing at the edge of a burning cook top. There is no escaping it, I know my fate. For it is the future and nothing can prevent this pancake from spoiling. So I turn the stove off and welcome the dark." - Primarch Konrad Cruze moments before ordering the destruction of his home planet.

Spoilers: The message the SW carries is about a super weapon only the Knights Errant can find and they are dispatched on a mission that will be covered by a further 15 audio dramas that all take place within 3 weeks of Isstvan V to ensure absolutely nothing ever censored.gif happens in the Heresy books anymore

you missed a key detail: of the Knights Errant, only special snowflake Loken can deactivate the super weapon, because Horus missed him so much he gene-coded it to Loken alone.

WLK

you missed a key detail: of the Knights Errant, only special snowflake Loken can deactivate the super weapon, because Horus missed him so much he gene-coded it to Loken alone.

WLK

IT'S A TRAP!!!

WLK

This is why you're one of my favorite posters. You really get me.

Archived