On Black, Bloody Wings - AE Death Company WIP

Bryan Blaire

from one Angelic host to another, eh?

looks damn good mate! I have been kicking these boy around as well, and I like your take on alabaster.

Thanks Bloodbath! I actually had a really hard time deciding what I was going to do for the alabaster, because there are several types of alabaster and most aren't very white and can have some serious veining like marble. I decided to go ahead with the "pure white alabaster" described for the Angels Encarmine though (and I really didn't feel like trying to learn to paint marble styling right now :lol: ), and I'm glad it's been working out. Hopefully the pure white highlights will give it a glow though (and then I'll decide if I want to beat it up a bit with some battle damage/dust/gouts of blood)!

Looking incredible, can't wait to see a full squad finished :D

Thanks Charlo! Unfortunately real life has interfered in the form of new house hunting, so I'm just now getting the glue on the metal stands I use to paint the last bits to add. So hopefully I'll get the arms and weapons done in the next few days, and then the jump packs.

After that, I'll probably take a Marine break to paint up some opponents for these guys (that I can't post here because *boo hiss* Nid Xenos!)

I have always respected your art ever since I was a member of the DA sub-forum. these are no different.

as one of my look up to hobbyists, this, I feel, is a good place to say this.

I bloodbath, heed the call of Sanguinius, I too will come to bring death on Black, Bloody wings. and bring glory to the Angels Encarmine.

I got you back brother.

Archived