My new Warrior Adept Army

WolfPriestBob

Well its a new year, and I am getting back into one of my favorite hobbies. I decided to start the new year with a brand new army, featuring one of the lesser known Space Marine Chapters... the Warrior Adepts.

Not sure why I those them specifically, other than the challenge of the paint scheme and their uniqueness on the tabletop.

This is my tester model, so C&C is welcome, but please keep it constructive :)

Thanks!

DSCN2973 crop

DSCN2972 crop

DSCN2963 crop

Very interesting, it's quite an eye catching scheme, but I feel like either the red or the blue could stand with being a little deeper in tone, just to provide contrast between the two. I'd also definitely give the leather pouches some shading of some kind in the recesses, just to make it stand out a little more. Seems sort of flat right now, all the details blend together. Yellow pauldron insets and Aquila look good, as does your flex-armored joints and all the highlighting. Kudos on the markings as well, awesome if they are hand done, but even if they are decals, they look smashing (I have a real problem getting decals to work, so again, kudos if you did). Awesome job on the quartering, it looks very clean.

Neat model, keep 'em coming!

Not much has been written about them, as far as I have found. They are featured in Insignium Astartes, so I assume they are mostly a Codex adherent chapter.

Pictures of my Company Captain conversion.

DSCN2984

DSCN2982

DSCN2986

Another Battle Brother

DSCN2980

DSCN2979

DSCN2981

Yeah, the helmet was blocked by the chest cabling. I don't think Terminator helmets have the wide a range of motion anyways... if you could see the model in person, it appears as if he is sighting through the left eye lens (somewhat).

The first combat squad (not finished..in progress).

DSCN2993 crop

Archived