Sisters and Grey Knights Painting Blog

Ania Redfang

Hey guys, I'm approaching the end of painting my combined Adepta Sororitas and Grey Knights army, just thought I'd show off what I've done and what I have left to do, open to any comments or criticisms. Hopefully going to get the remainder done in the next couple of months, my self imposed deadline is March 13th. Thanks for looking.

Link to Album: http://imgur.com/a/BdsDF

Cheers

You've been busy! The bases look awesome...and, not to be a jerk, but I know they're awesome because they're really the only things in the picture that are well lit! :) I can't see much of the detail on any of your other models. They're all top-lit.

If you can't get a lamp under their chins, setting them up on white paper (or best yet, in a shoebox lined with white paper and the light cast into it) can really light them up. What I can see looks good though!

A nicely rounded force, although I think you conversion on the Avenger is a bit subtle. ^^;

Danse, just pick names out of a book. ;) that usually works. Although in my case, not so much sine ther are only so many names that refer to books in the world, and most of them are masculine...

Archived