Never used units

Hesh Kadesh

I really don't get Dorn, he has a giant chainsword, a chainsword! it's not like its a lumbering giant hammer, it's a Primarch sized chainsword and it's unwieldy, really boggles my mind.

And that's why Dorn got killed by a bunch of cultists. Because he swung at Initiative 1.

Give Forgebreaker the rules that Vulkan's hammer has, minus Strikedown.

Its already a thunderhammer striking at initiative, don't see why it should be better when some Primarchs (Dorn and Morty) have Unwieldy weapons tongue.png

Screw you, that's why. Also screw Vulkan. And Fulgrim. And everyone that's not me. SCREEEW.

Give Forgebreaker the rules that Vulkan's hammer has, minus Strikedown.

Its already a thunderhammer striking at initiative, don't see why it should be better when some Primarchs (Dorn and Morty) have Unwieldy weapons tongue.png

Screw you, that's why. Also screw Vulkan. And Fulgrim. And everyone that's not me. SCREEEW.

Easy on the scorpion juice, Raktra.

Been looking through the rules for some of the legions in LACAL/LAICL and I've come up with some which don't make sense;

Warlord Traits; Fear; doesn't stack. Either force reroll (cancelling out other rerolls), allow it to affect Fearless, or additional -1 to Ld.

Chosen Warriors; models with this rule aren't actually characters, so can't benefit from legion unique weapons. Would be nice if someone so chosen to be the defender of the legions command echelons could be backed up with their elite Phoenix Power Spears or Nostraman Chainglaives. Also, allow them to make Glorious Interventions.

Justaerin; these took a massive points drop from what they were in Betrayal, but still, due to their initial cost, I'm fairly sure that they've missed that there's only 3 in the squad at minimum. Dropping their points to 125-150 isn't really a fantastic thing, as then they become a pretty perfect points filler. As they stand, they are Cataphractii Terminators, with WS5 and Stubborn Ld9 with Furious Charge and the abiltiy to take challenges. As they stand, making them a 5 minimum unit with their points unchanged, they'd be decent. Having said that, to keep them in line with things like Firedrakes, giving them 2 wounds wouldn't be amiss, especially as they are the absolute elite.

AND EVERYTHING ELSE

Pretty much on the money with most of this. I'm tempted to just draw it up as a house rule list.

I don't see how Khârn doesn't have Eternal Warrior, in particular. He got impaled on a tank and spent a while in a coma totally shrugged it off! If that doesn't warrant EW I don't know what does.

It's also why Khârn doesn't have EW in 40k. Yes, he got impaled on a tank and survived...though it wasen't like he was back in the fight straight away! For campaigns he should be imune to death, yes, but for battles? He "almost dies" again and again in the story...

I don't understand phalanx warders... Here have +1I when u are charged.... Also have all these power axes.... :-/

This why they will never be used by me, I will get some and paint them and use them as vanguard vets in 40k

Archived