Getting into 30k 1750 IW

Kibosh

So getting into 30k and and I'm torn between Raven Guard and Iron Warriors at the moment so I thought I would share some lists with you all before I started buying anything and get your input. I'm going for a balanced mix of fluffy and competative. Really I want a strong list that wont get scrubbed off the table, but not at the expense of fluff. Here is the IW list I'm working on. Let me know what you think and please go check out my RG lists as well:

HQ:

Warsmith- Servo Arm, Cortex Controller, Warp Shunt Field, Paragon Blade

Master of Signals

Troops:

2x 10 Tacticals- Voxilla, Sgt's with artificer armor and PF, Rhinos

Elites:

Contemptor Mortis- twin linked Lascannons

5 tyrant siege breakers

Heavy Support:

2 Castallax battle automata- darkfire Cannons

2 Medusa Siege tanks

1745 points total. Tactics are simple: Gunline. Warsmith sticks close to Robots and creeps forward with the rhinos while shooting. Tacticals will look for objectives. Everything else sits back and blasts away using smart target priority. Thoughts? Anything I can Make better or glaring weaknesses?

If you can find some points maybe get a couple of nuncio voxes on your infantry to spot for the Medusas. Other than that it look ok to me - are you taking a Rite of War with these guys? If not you could drop the Warsmith and take a Forge Lord with Cortex Controller if you wanted. 

Archived