Volkite fists

jeremy1391

Had a slow day at work and was thinking how many volkites can I fit into a semi competitive army? Here's what I came up with. ;)

Vigilator: Artificer Armour; Charnabal Sabre; Melta Bombs; Refractor Field 130

3 Legion Rapier Weapons Battery: 3× Laser Destroyer Array 165

3 Legion Rapier Weapons Battery: 3× Laser Destroyer Array 165

Apothecarion Detachment

• Legion Apothecary: Augury Scanner 50

14 Legionnaires: Legion Vexilla; Legion Tactical Sergeant (Artificer Armour; Combi-flamer; Power Sword; Melta Bombs) 245

14 Legionnaires: Legion Vexilla; Legion Tactical Sergeant (Artificer Armour; Power Fist) 235

9 Legionnaires: Volkite Caliver; Legion Sergeant (Volkite Caliver; Melta Bombs) 230

9 Heavy Legionnaires: Volkite Culverin; Legion Space Marine Sergeant (Volkite Culverin; Augury Scanner) 340

9 Heavy Legionnaires: Volkite Culverin; Legion Space Marine Sergeant (Volkite Culverin; Augury Scanner) 340

2,000 points

Sooo many shots!

If you wanted to cheese it more, youd be better served by DG or IW with their RoW; the former can take HS Squads as non-compulsory troops in addition to HS slots and IW gain +1 HS Slot.

At 3k points, you can have 2 minimum sized tac squads, a random HQ and 5+ Squads of 10 man Volkite Culverins. Thats a minimum of 200 volkite shots at 45"

Besides those shenanigans, this looks a bit more balanced :P

Lol I got ya, the heavy squads should be able to reliable ace any vehicle that's armor 12 or less if I need to. But that's what the lasers are for, crack transports and volkite the soft chewy center :P

Archived