Non-GW plastic sisters alternatives

Fury_of_Fenris

Very good quality, though they lack the Gothic feel of the Sisters. Which kinda makes them just female Space Marines, aesthetically.

If you weren't killed by a walking church, you weren't killed by a Sister. biggrin.png

I like the way they look but it would have to be an army on their own because, like you say, it is just not the gothic feel of what we all think of when we think about Sister of Battle. They won't look like the rest of the army I already have. Worse yet, what do I do with all those models if (when) the rumors finally come true and GW puts out a host of new plastic Sororitas models?

They look great and I would love to use those models, however not as sisters.

They are Women in mechanised armour with boltguns, that alone does not make a sister, not to mention they lack the same style and feel, the gothic look and religious zeal that Each Daughter of the God Emperor just gives off in waves.

Lets be honest, the last of "breastplates" is the deal breaker. tongue.png

Joking aside, they do look very neat but would need quite a bit of "gothifying" to get that sister feel. Also, I'm more stoked about seeing some female scale heads that look great!

Archived