Guardian Consuls: Ultramarine Successor Chapter

Sugarlessllama

The idea of a Nurgle conspiracy is a good one. If you want a bit of mystery, maybe you should hint at the prospect somewhere in your fluff (lots of encounters with some Nurgleite traitors, gene-seed disappearing from fallen Guardian Consuls in the wake of battles with the forces of Nurgle). Like you said, it's probably best to have a little mystery, but it never hurts to hint subtly at something.

I really like the theme, blind warrior monks are just so cool cool.png

Maybe for the warp sight zombie idea, 'the sight' in librarians also allows to see partially through to a person's soul? Perhaps Nurgle marines and other cultists are so inherently disgusting due to their corrupt soul, that it overwhelms 'the sight'?

Looks like an awesome chapter!

I really like the theme, blind warrior monks are just so cool cool.png

Maybe for the warp sight zombie idea, 'the sight' in librarians also allows to see partially through to a person's soul? Perhaps Nurgle marines and other cultists are so inherently disgusting due to their corrupt soul, that it overwhelms 'the sight'?

Looks like an awesome chapter!

Oooooooooo. I like it. It would fit in well with the explanation of the warp presented in the novel "The Talon of Horus". And while the Chaos Marines, and Daemons are very familiar with the nature of the Warp, it is still a mystery to the Imperium; thus the Guardian Consuls would have no idea why their sight fails them when fighting the forces of Chaos.

I like it. I like it a lot. biggrin.png

A really nice Chapter you got there.

I specially love the Gene-Seed mutation, its hard to ace the ones already used in the Cursed Founding Chapters. But i do think you have done that, Eye-Sight a real flaw for those marines, and a really cool way to "work" around the problem with the chapter plugging in the auto-senses in their visors to their cerebral cortex's.! Love it! And the librarians evolving warpsight, read some of the comments about that and cant wait to see where you go with this.

The rest seem to be really comming along nicely. Cant wait to see more from your Consuls.

Archived