Fistwing V2

redmapa

Well since the new FAQ rendered my previous idea useless Ive decided to go for a more fluff friendly way of moving forward, fortifications!

1992pts, Imperial Fists

•  HQ
Sigismund
  • Master of the Legion

Pride of the Legion

• Troops
Legion Tactical Squad

Legion Tactical Sergeant, 10x Legion Tactical Space Marines, Bolters. Bolt pistols, Chainswords

Sergeant with Power weapon       

Legion Terminator Squad

Iliastus Pattern Assault Cannon, Legion Terminator Sergeant, 8x Legion Terminators, 7x Power Fist, 1x Combi-bolter and Power Weapon

Legion Terminator Squad

Iliastus Pattern Assault Cannon, Legion Terminator Sergeant, 8x Legion Terminators, 7x Power Fist, 1x Combi-bolter and Power Weapon

Legion Veteran Tactical Squad

Legion Rhino Armoured Carrier, Legion Veteran Sergeant, 9x Legion Veteran Space Marines, 2x Missile Launcher and Suspensor Web, Tank Hunters

• Fast Attack
Legion Storm Eagle Assault Gunship

Single Missile Launcher, Tempest Missiles, Vengeance Launcher.

• Heavy Support
Legion Vindicator, Dozer Blade, Power of the Machine Spirit   

Legion Vindicator, Dozer Blade, Power of the Machine Spirit   
  • Fortification

Imperial Bunker, Escape Hatch

So the idea is that one Terminator squad deploys inside the Bunker with Sigismund and moves out via the escape hatch on T1, another squad (Either the tacticals or Terminators) is deployed behind the Bunker  and gets in the bunker once its vacant to move out of it on T2 using the escape hatch, the other squad just goes in the Storm Eagle.

I may be wrong, but I don't think pride of the legion allows you to take tacticas as troops. If you are, and meltabombs are the usual cost, you may as well spend some of your last points giving the serg them.

Hope this helps.

Dallo

I may be wrong, but I don't think pride of the legion allows you to take tacticas as troops. If you are, and meltabombs are the usual cost, you may as well spend some of your last points giving the serg them.

Hope this helps.

Dallo

It does but they aren't compulsory in this instance.

I'd only really take Sigismund if you were going for a REALLY heavy assault list with Backfield Firepower. Not so much a force with Tac Blobs and the like.

Alexis Polux is more for the Balanced Approach.

Archived