AdMech Labd Raider: No access points?

depthcharge12

So I was taking a nostalgic trip down my betrayal book 1 and came across the AdMech land raider options.

Now, I noticed it had a space of 10 for embarking models, but noticed it lacked any embarkation points! I noticed it didn't have an assault ramp either, but I believe that was intentional.

I can't find the rules anywhere correcting this error, so should it e assumed that the AdMech raider is not an assault vehicle and only has one access point on the left and right hull?

He asked if he should assume it has no assault ramp and one access point on either side of the hull. Unless you think their intention was a transport vehicle that you can't embark on, that's the safest assumption.

What the intention and what the rules say are completely different, though.

I was asking both questions, but I kinda assumed that there wasn't an assault ramp, however, the glaring issue is no access points whatsoever

Pretty safe to assume that it was an oversight on behalf of FW, chat to you mates and confirm that they are happy with using the Access points as per the model or, if for a formal event, give the TO a yell and do the same. Honestly, if someone is going to rules lawyer to the point that they wont allow you to use access points I think you will have many more issues during a game than just the access points.

Archived