Got a Shadowsword!

bigted

I just bought a Shadowsword super heavy off trademe (New Zealand's version of EBAY) for about half RRP. It has been mostly assembled but the main gun isn't glued and the seller said he would provide the other cannon options.

Should I leave it as a Shadowsword or make a different variant?

Magnets my friend, magnets.

Baring that, you cannot go wrong with a great big D (go ahead, giggle like a middle schooler, you know you want to.) The shear power that it carries, especially given that it is on one of the cheaper Baneblade varients, makes it completely worth it. 1/6 chance to end a Knight on each shot and that does not count the other weapons or the other 2/3rds results of the main gun. Its a sexy beast and, had Knights not tempted me with their sweet romance, I would own one myself by now.

If you can get the other weapons options then it really is a no-brainer to go down the magnets route. If they cost extra then maybe go for the Big D ;)

even if they cost extra i would still magnetize them.there will be games where you want to take the stormsword, the banesword, or one of the other variants. Idealy he even hasn't glued down the turret and front plate properly,so you can make all variants. If glued in place don't worry about the stormlords gun, as you can still use it as the moutn for a self made plasma blastgun to create a stormblade like i did!

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb281/amorfatipictures/DSC_8000_zpsabb810ec.jpg

Archived