Daemonettes 3D WIPS

Hallar

I love Daemonettes because they are a combination of the beautiful and the corrupt. One side of their bodies is a near perfect male/female blend whilst the other sports cancerous growths and talons which will rip you to pieces.

They are like sculptures of gods, goddesses and idols with a vanity to match! Even as they kill their victims their very touch causes the poor soul to fall madly in love with them. They will seduce simply for the pleasure of watching their minions first compete, then kill one another for the merest acknowledgement or slight show of affection. 

Even their foul physical deformities simply highlight the more prefect parts and proportions of their unnatural bodies!

Please feel free to critique and make suggestions on these characters 

Demon Head One

I guess someone didn't enjoy James Cameron's Avatar then? ;)

Looking very good. What program(s) did you use for him/her?

If I had a slight critique, I'd say that the cheek seems a little fat. I'd expect daemonettes to be lithe and slender, but to me, the cheek doesn't really convey that.

Keep up the excellent work.

Dallo

Hi Brother Dallo!

I do agree that the cheeks need to be thinner to get a much more hard beauty look. The other  question at the moment is demon skin and whether it should be lighter?

We are using Zbrush and Maya to create the characters and animations...but this one is only texture with no lighting as a start base. 

Ok, cool. In terms of skin tone, it's really up to you. Daemons aren't bound to mundane physical constructs such as colour. It wouldn't surprise me if daemonettes change their skin tone, like a chameleon, to better attract their victims,

In short, do what you feel looks best.

Dallo

Archived