Renegades in unbound.

Lord Pariah

bit of a long shot, but the Renegade command squad has the requirement to be included in a detachment.

although I am erring on the side of caution but I'm wondering if it is still a requirement in a unbound detachment... 

Not going to lie, zombies....

There are no requirements in unbound, except if you take a detachment within an unbound army. But you can also take individual units without taking the normal detachment. You can take plague zombies by themselves if you want (and as many units as you want).

There are no requirements in unbound, except if you take a detachment within an unbound army. But you can also take individual units without taking the normal detachment. You can take plague zombies by themselves if you want (and as many units as you want).

cool... Looks like i'm going to be losing friends..

There are no requirements in unbound, except if you take a detachment within an unbound army.

Except formations there are no detachments in unbound armies, so no detachment benefits either (again except those from formations). But as said before you can take any unit you like.

Archived