So I choked!

Chefzilla

I got my Sentinel finished but I forgot one very important thing.

The very first thing I painted was the pilot. I just forgot to put him in the cockpit before I finished the up armored open top. Come to find out he doesn't fit in the opening.

Wap, wap, waaaaa!

Sounds like the perfect excuse to use him in a new Sentinel model...

This. You'll be wanting 2-3 anyway, right? Then perhaps you could paint the second pilot in bits and assemble him inside the cockpit?

Ulrik, I've never known a human NCO and that includes me.

Actually, some of the best people on the planet are SSGs...can't say the same about the company grade officers who were my peers (now I'm buried in the pentagon with no contact with "real" soldiers, or daylight, for that matter).  Now, substitute "CSMs" for "NCOs," and I'd agree..."haircuts and police call" is their MOS, and it automatically qualifies them as oxygen thieves!

ROFL...I was an armor/cav officer (3/7 cav in OIF1)...now I'm a foreign area officer...that's a regional expert...I could be an LNO to a foreign military (in my region), an intel analyst at DIA  working on crap in my region (my current job), the army dude in an embassy in my region, the smart guy on a country in my region (or several countries, not every slot gets filled so guys have to do more than one) at some bigwig HQ like EUCOM or ARCENT...it's 50lb brain stuff...that keeps my ass out of being the dipstick S3 of some BS infantry battalion walking around the major cities of azzkrakistan with a "please throw a grenade off a rooftop" sign on my back...

I'm guessing not armored, that's a $$$ add-on kit, and most people don't care if you run the scout sentinel model as an armored sentinel as long as you're transparent about it.  So it's almost certainly more an issue of building a ship in a bottle...the parts individually fit between the bars, but it takes special talent to assemble the pilot inside the completed cockpit!

All of the sentinels come out of the same box now. 

Heresy!!!!  Do you know how much I paid for the metal parts for my three steel legion armored sentinels with lascannons?!?

If it makes you feel any better, not all of the Sentinel variants come out one box.  The Drop Sentinel with heavy bolter and mulit-melta options is a second kit (the two I have came with the old sprue), and the Rocket Sentinel is a third kit.  Sadly the Power Lifter is no longer up on the site, or if it is, it is not under the AM section.

Archived