Liber Challenge: Order of the Flaming Rose

Meatcaber

I haven't made a vow because I am unlikely to finish this. I know practically nothing of SoB history and origins etc, but I recently started collecting an AS army and this gave me a good excuse to try out my colour scheme.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f29/Meatcaber/sister.jpg

Order name: Order of the Flaming Rose

Home planet: Ainor Secundus, minor moon of Dargror Prime. Helios Sector. 

Name of its Founder: Inquisitor Belerad Anesh

Notable Sisters: Canoness Veronica Griffith

History: The origins of this order have been lost or otherwise deleted. However, it is believed that Sister Veronica, a devout Imperialist spreading the word of the Emperors Divine Light to the farthest and almost forgotten places of the Imperium, was the first of many followers of the faith to be inducted into Inquisitor Belerads retinue. 

Significant battles joined: Records lost.

It's an interesting start, though the colors are a bit vivid to my tastes.

I really think you should make an oath. We're not concerned necessarily about completion by our own standards, but that you get out of the Challenge what you want to get out of it. Participating for the sake of it might help provide inspiration, motivation and satisfaction.

Well, you've convinced me :)

Made a decent start, hopefully I can muster the enthusiasm to finish before the deadline.

I agree, the green is too bright, the armour itself would be a much darker green with the armour rims and highlights being a lighter shade (as that is how they would be painted, and the yellow bits would be Gold, not yellow)  - opposite to what I have done on the paint program thingmabob! 

Archived