Order of the Burnished Heart - A WIP

Kriegsmacht

Hi all

Decided to take a it of a break from my Knight so I'm working on my Repentia Squad. I started working on this Sister first for Aeternas. This vile scum of a Night Lord has kept suggesting(bugging? laugh.png) me to paint some Chaos so in tribute to him I decided to add a little something to the Sister. biggrin.png

Hope you like it Aeternas. Also to use a line from an over the top character from Face/off that might not make sense in this case but sounds cool:

"Interception! Now our sides got the ball. Sorry!" biggrin.png
Your move cool.png

Hi all

Decided to take a it of a break from my Knight so I'm working on my Repentia Squad. I started working on this Sister first for Aeternas. This vile scum of a Night Lord has kept suggesting(bugging? :lol:) me to paint some Chaos so in tribute to him I decided to add a little something to the Sister. :D

Hope you like it Aeternas. Also to use a line from an over the top character from Face/off that might not make sense in this case but sounds cool:

"Interception! Now our sides got the ball. Sorry!" :D

Your move B)

Well played...well played indeed...

The weakling obviously deserved that if he couldn't even kill a half naked sister :D

Now, time to raid my bitz for some sister or knight trophies, my move indeed :lol:

Archived