Dearth of Non-Heresy 40k?

Khârn, Skitarius, Space Marine Battles... That's in the last couple of weeks alone in terms of physical releases.

I mean, lots of releases of older novels too (Necromunda etc.) - but there's plenty of it currently. People will almost certainly argue there's not enough Heresy!

To me it seems like the entire release schedule is slowing down, not just for 40k.

The last release of a full Heresy 'Novel' [not counting anthologies] was the hardback release of Damnation of Pythos back in July last year.... everything since then has been short stories, novellas or re-releases of the same books but in different formats.

Starting to get tired of seeing new artwork released for a new book only to find out it'll be another anthology or novella, WHERE's MY 'MASTER OF MANKIND' BLACK LIBRARY???? [seriously even A D-B doesnt know when it'll be out]

And not a special Edition? Damnation of Pythos I think. Apparently there's a Dark Angels one in the works (dealing with Caliban), GMc has got The Crimson King on the go too and ADB will do Master of Mankind and Nightfall eventually. Apart from that not a lot has been teased

I know I'm preaching to the choir, but I just cannot understand BL mindset. 

Just give me new books to read and I'll give you more money.  I thought that was kind of the basic business model of a publisher. 

Archived