ETL IV is coming...

Captain Semper

My Fellblade and Sicaran are going to be here thursday so I can have plenty of time to put them together and I just set up my paint studio and brought out all my unpainted BA models plus my knight. Here's my list of things to vow as of now:

Mephesiton 

Karlean?

Custom termie cpt with 2 thunder hammers

Honor G

2 tact squads

10 man termie squad

Van Vet squad

Drop pod

Libby dred

furioso dred

ASM build for melta slaggin

razor back

Rhino

I'm ready I took a week off from the office to do nothing but paint.

Well the first vow has to made in the first month of the event (so until June 1st). That's how you declare participation in the event. After that you can make your second and subsequent vows at any time until the end of the event (provided you have completed your previous ones).

If you have not made your first vow in the end of the first month then you can only vow out-of-competition entries...

Two weeks to go!

Should you want to be ready for the 1st May, any remaining orders for Forgeworld goodies should probably be submitted today.

Again, try to plan out your models and time. Clump them together into manageable chunks. Get them undercoated and get a photo taken of them. If you're using magnets, pledge and paint the most expensive configuration!

We can do this!

Whelp the fellblade and my Knight Acheron are assembled... I have my second sicaran on the way which will be here and assembled next week. Checked out a new game shop today and picked up the Blood Angels termies which I will make LC since I have nothing but tac termies and TH termies. I have loads to paint and I cant wait to get started. Going to prime everything tomorrow. When can I start taking pics?

Archived