ETL IV is coming...

Captain Semper

Ah gentlemen I now have my full models assembled ready to be primed this is the range I can pull from for this years etl and I am very excited

- One Fellblade

- one Knight Paladin

- one knight Acheron

- one legion sicaran battle tank

- Command squad

- Termie Capt

- Capt Karlean? (mind the spelling)

- Mephiston

- 20 terminators

- 20 tacticals

- Van Vet Squad (10)

- 10 Sang Guard

- 5 DC

- Furioso dred

- Libby Dred

- razor back

- 1 drop pod

- 1 Meltacide Squad

I have a very wide range to pick from and Im hoping to try and get this all done for this ETL. Im trying to sway my lady friend to get me my B day present early so I canuse it for the ETL (probably one of the New knights coming out or a Glaive)tongue.png GL guys only 4 days to go!

Ah gentlemen I now have my full models assembled ready to be primed this is the range I can pull from for this years etl and I am very excited

- One Fellblade

- one Knight Paladin

- one knight Acheron

- Command squad

- Termie Capt

- Mephiston

- 20 terminators

- 20 tacticals

- Van Vet Squad (10)

- 10 Sang Guard

- 5 DC

- Furioso dred

- Libby Dred

- razor back

- 1 drop pod

- 1 Meltacide Squad

I have a very wide range to pick from and Im hoping to try and get this all done for this ETL. Im trying to sway my lady friend to get me my B day present early so I canuse it for the ETL (probably one of the New knights coming out or a Glaive)tongue.png GL guys only 4 days to go!

Before you go too nuts and vow up a company worth of stuff understand that one of the keys to this is to set your goals on what you know you can paint. If you can paint that whole list in the time frame allotted for the event to a standard you are happy with, awesome. I have seen a lot of vows go down in flames because people shot for the moon thinking this was finally going to be the thing they needed to paint their whole army and then life got in the way. Just remember when putting in your vows, in almost all cases, 5 small vows that you finish with time left is going to be way better then 1 big vow that puts you in over your head.

- One Fellblade

- one Knight Paladin

- one knight Acheron

- Command squad

- Termie Capt

- Mephiston

- 20 terminators

- 20 tacticals

- Van Vet Squad (10)

- 10 Sang Guard

- 5 DC

- Furioso dred

- Libby Dred

- razor back

- 1 drop pod

- 1 Meltacide Squad

Your bravery is admirable Brother!

To ensure your deeds match it I would recommend you:

- Pledge one unit

- Complete it

- Pledge next unit

- Complete it

- And so on...

That way if you don't complete your whole list all those completed units will still count ;)

- One Fellblade

- one Knight Paladin

- one knight Acheron

- Command squad

- Termie Capt

- Mephiston

- 20 terminators

- 20 tacticals

- Van Vet Squad (10)

- 10 Sang Guard

- 5 DC

- Furioso dred

- Libby Dred

- razor back

- 1 drop pod

- 1 Meltacide Squad

What excites you the most out of all that? That is the key to completion.

You went out of your way to get a Fellblade for the ETL, so perhaps start there and see how you get on? Have you an airbrush?

I'm really excited with the level of mobilisation the BAs are demonstrating this year! thumbsup.gif

This is gonna be fun!

Out of every faction on B&C, the term "sleeping giant" applies to us the most. I think it's time we put the upstarts in their place...

OH indeed brothers Im not planning on pledging all of that. I just wanted to show the variety I have to pick from! this after all is my first ETL i do not know how it will go so I am going to take one vow at a time but also have taken two weeks vacation off to just stay home and paint for this reason. The things that excite me the most is the Fellblade, Acheron, Terminators, Sicaran, Command squad, Mephiston, and Meltacide ASMs.

One day to go!

My fellow Captains, unite! Take up the paint brush against the heretic, mutant, and traitor! Too long have we suffered at the hands of our rivals; too long have we remained in the shadows whilst these upstarts have taken all the glory. For too long have been the butt of their jokes, been subjected to their incessant taunting, been tormented by abuse. Well, no more!... As the skies darker above Baal, now is our time to strike back! Do not fail in this endeavour our hard earned heritage is at stake!

One day to go!

My fellow Captains, unite! Take up the paint brush against the heretic, mutant, and traitor! Too long have we suffered at the hands of our rivals; too long have we remained in the shadows whilst these upstarts have taken all the glory. For too long have been the butt of their jokes, been subjected to their incessant taunting, been tormented by abuse. Well, no more!... As the skies darker above Baal, now is our time to strike back! Do not fail in this endeavour our hard earned heritage is at stake!

Commanding Chaplain Alvoro of the Crimson Sons of Vengeance reporting in. Beneath the Angel's gaze, we shall rise!

FOR THE EMPEROR AND SANGUINIUS!

Archived