ETL IV is coming...

Captain Semper

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2015_Poster_V1.jpg

WILL YOU BE THE NEXT PRIMUS INTER PARES?

ETL IV: 01 May 2015 - 01 August 2015

For those who do not know what this is check out last year’s event

Let's go Dark Angels...

I probably have a lot more Grey Knights to do, but I do have a 'real' Ezekiel coming in the mail.... it's a start! (I've been using my DV painted Libby as Counts as for long enough!)

Just to clarify: the event is designed around 40k. You can enter our Epic stuff as out-of-competition entries which is exactly the same as a normal entry but the points won't count towards the DA total...

Well, are they described as such by any official supplement? If not then they may be "count-as" of some other kind of fortification described in the "Stronghold Assault" supplement. Like barricades or something...

OH TERRA, they found me...

Ohhh ho ho...gonna have to commission a special Paddleum just for you, Dark. furious.gif

What do you even mean by "finished?" What part of Eternal Crusade do you not get?

I said practically!

BROTHER DARKLIGHT, YOU DIRTY TRAITOR! I knew you were working for the skirts always!

Hey, I never said I was going to paint them bone white and vow the points to the Dark Angels, did I? ;)

I'm in, historically ETL has been the only thing to actually motivate me to paint.

I've got 15 or so Termies, 10 bikes, 5 assault marines, land raider and about 6 characters to paint.

I'm sure I'll finish at least some of that...

Archived