Defenders of Terra List

AfroCampbell

HQ

Sigismund <230pts>

+1I on the charge to added squad.

Re-roll failed charge distances and sweeping advances.

Templar Brethren may be troops (attaches here rides in LR)

Primus Medicae 85pts

Cataphractii Terminator Armour w/ combi bolter and Power Axe +35pts + Teleport transponder 10pts = <130pts> (goes with Termies and Deep Strikes)

ELITES

1x Apothecary w/ Augery Scanner 5pts <50pts>

Legion Terminator Squad

5+ 5 additional termies (150) and Storm Shields for 7 (70) and heavy flamer (10) and teleportation transponder <420pts> - can take objectives.

TROOPS

Templar Brethren

5 with Vexilla and combat shields and Solarite power gauntlet (220pts) + 4 extra Templars with shields <340pts>

Furious Charge increases strength value to 5 on the charge… charges into elites (except termies!) or troops and decimates everything. Can take objectives.

Dedicated Transport – Land Raider Phobos + Armoured Ceramite <270pts>

Legion Tactical Squad

10 marines + 10 additional marines (100) and Vox (10) and Vexilla (10) <270pts> - attached apothecary here

FAST ATTACK

HEAVY SUPPORT

Deredeo Pattern Dread + Ailios Missile Launcher <220pts>

Sicaran Venator +HB sponsons - <210pts>

Legion Basilisk <140pts>

2285 pts - TOTAL!!!!!

In future I want to ad my Reaver Titan which will be Legio Tempestus and Legio Custodes when released.

What RoW are you running, or did I miss something?

Might be an idea to tidy up the army list with the indentation and highlights on each individual unit for clarity, Battlescribe is an awesome little bit of software that can help.  I wasn't sure on initial glance that you meant a 20-man tactical (x19 troops + Sergeant) or the size of your templar brethren for example.

Have you thought about an additional tactical squad in a rhino for more boots on the ground, or 2x 15-man tacticals with vox/vex and apoths?  I would also consider PF on the sergeants too.

That's my thoughts, but please do wait for the actual gamers to come by with their input though :)

If you want an Elite Force, Consider Pride of the Legion using Terminators and Tac Vets as compulsories.

10 Tac Vets with 2 HB, Sniper and a Rhino cost a bit more than your Current 10 man Tac Squad but pump out more damaging Firepower.

If you want Artillery, I'd get more than One. Two at the very least if not it probably wont be as effective.

Other than that, Whats your solution to Spartan Death Conveyers? Theyre pretty common and having a means to counter or at the very least slow one down is a necessary consideration.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived