Ryza Ascendant (a blog)

Well after reading batty's link...you should've just done steel confessors ...or simply made a covert second founding from them, you know that darn Mechanicus never learns msn-wink.gif back to their old tricks again tongue.png looks perfect for what your after...maybe do the same legion heraldry but use ryza's colours if your so inclined happy.png

Mithril

I was actually considering going for a Steel Confessors force to go alongside my AdMech forces, but I changed my mind last minute because I'm not a huge fan of the paint scheme.  Still, the background does fit the bill for what we're discussing here.

I was actually considering going for a Steel Confessors force to go alongside my AdMech forces, but I changed my mind last minute because I'm not a huge fan of the paint scheme. Still, the background does fit the bill for what we're discussing here.

Yeah i'm also sorely tempted...but i have a decent Pure Ravenwing force ..half finished blush.png that should seriously get my attention after i finish my Skitarii...mainly due to the new shiny rules for em too which will probabaly make a great allied force to balance out with foot slogging skits thumbsup.gif

Although....if i did some i'd def do their armour in bright chrome metal devil.gif

Mithril

RW are excellent in general, but will make perfect allies for Skitarii since we're so dang slow.  Same is true for bike-heavy C:SM (WS in particular).

In either case, I think Steel Confessors, Sons of Medusa and Iron Hands in general are the best "in-universe" examples of AdMech friendly Astartes forces, but they also make great references or guidelines for home-grown chapters with a similar concept.

Archived