Boltgun IG, laspistol/ccw IG

Wildfire

The old combat sprue also is worth while looking for as they have laspistol and chainsword (right size for guard too small for marines).

I can have a rummage if you want some. Drop me a PM with your address/how many you need and I'll see what comes up in my next rummage.

@librisrouge has hit the nail on the head. Catachan command for boltgun, cadian for bolt pistol. Or easy conversion of SM scout bolter or use bolter from basic SM spure. You can get Las pistols in all cadian boxes, the best source of CCW is the cadian command for power first/sword, plasma pistol and chainsword

Yeah, I'm looking at loads of inquisitor acolyte meatshields. I was originally thinking Necromunda gangers, but apparently they're oop and outrageous on ebay.

Yeah ... They can be a little expensive. However it depends on the models in question. Which house were you interested in the look of?

I was thinking the Goliaths, just because I have a dozen or so already that would probably work.  If I had to get them from scratch, the Delaque and Redemptionists were pretty cool looking.

Archived