Sergeant with Power Weapon

10 Breachers

Nunico Vox

Sergeant with Power Weapon

Contemptor

2x Kheres Pattern Assault Cannons

Sicaran Battle Tank

Heavy Bolter Sponson

Rite of War wise I'm unsure, Hammer of Olympia would be ideal but at this small points I cant see it possible and also wont be picking up anymore models until iv built what I already own, (so probably end of June/July)

At 1000pts there isn't a great deal I can fit into the list, I have all of the above models (all be it unbuilt), like I said above the idea would be to grow from this into a much larger force, models in my collection I have are ; Warsmith in Terminator Armour with Servo Arm, 'Character Mode' (event model), Raipier Weapons (Laser Destroyer), 5 man Heavy Support Squad with Lascannons.

Any thoughts please let me know, all feedback is welcomes, im not looking to be competitive, just using the models I like the look of, 

Hammer of Olympia 

Ok so a little playing around and came up with the following any thoughts would be welcomed same reasoning as above;

Legion Centurion - Delegatus

*Artificer Armour

*Boarding Shield

*Power Weapon

Legion Centurion - Master of Signal

*Volkite Charger

Legion Breacher Squad (10)

*Nuncio Vox

Legion Tactical Squad (10)

*Nuncio Vox

Contemptor Dreadnought 

* 2x Kheres Pattern Assault Cannons

Sicaran Battle Tank

*Lascannons

The idea with the Delegatus is he will be used in smaller games as my warlord but in larger games the model will be used a my Breacher Squad Sergeant, not sure about my anti Armour capabilities but at 1000pts im not sure how much I could really face (that and my lack of experience in 30k)

Iron Within, Iron Without ! 

Odd that you have a boarding shield instead of a refractor field, I'm guessing you're planning on staying on the defensive correct?  If so I think you could do without the master of Signal, without him you could get another 20 marines (ten more in each squad), and while his buffing abilities are really nice having more marines (especially when you pay a premium for getting the squad in the first place) usually helps out more.

Are you getting the Sicaran for monster/anti-tank hunting?  Because if that's the case you might be better off bunkering down and getting some Rapiers instead for this points level, they cost far less, and if you get Quad Mortars they can pin down infantry and wreck vehicles/monsters really well (especially with shatter shells, four shots at S8 AP3 and re-rolling failed AP rolls will do that), not to mention it's much tougher to completely kill all of them off than it is to kill a single Sicaran.

Archived