Join the March of Righteous Steel! Join the Knights!

The Court of the Suits of House Rouennais pledge to the March of Righteous Steel.

Crusader/Warden - Queen of Diamonds

Paladin - Jack of Hearts

Leviathan-Pattern Castigator - Ace of Spades

Planned:

Gallant - King of Clubs

Leviathan-Pattern Acheron - Joker

Leviathan-Pattern Atrapos - Suicide King

• 1 month later...

My collection of freeblades stand ready to defend the galaxy and up hold honour.

So far there is only Kras, the pilot of Sorrow. His whole House was destroyed when their home world was over run by an Ork Waaagh! Kras was only saved for sharing their fate by the timely intervention of Lord Thorne and his great company of space wolves.

There are two more knights in the post, one will b a Paladin, whose fluff I haven't written yet, and the other will be a warden called The Knight Repentant, so called after his house fell to the taint of the dark gods while he was on campaign with the Cadian 712th mechanised. He has vowed to hunt down and slay all those traitors left standing from his house.

Corpse on the Throne, eh? My other Knights would like to have a word with you. You know, the silver ones :wink:

Well, they did come to visit. We made good use of their toys.

12314453_10205087776025232_8401375541736

House Gorshakov knights Ilya, Lev and Volkov with some Demonic Dreadknights and Thousand Grey Son Knights. ;)

I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to ask this question, please remove or delete this post if it is.

I've read that knights can be pledged to titan legions and that they're painting similarly to the legio. My question is, does the knight still have its own heraldry or would it use the titan legions coat of arms? In this particular case I refer to Legio Ulricon, which as far as I know, has yet to be covered.

This post is worthless without some form of picture though so here!

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee424/tom-asaurusrex/20151213_213544_zpsjwkocs3d.jpg

I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to ask this question, please remove or delete this post if it is.

I've read that knights can be pledged to titan legions and that they're painting similarly to the legio. My question is, does the knight still have its own heraldry or would it use the titan legions coat of arms? In this particular case I refer to Legio Ulricon, which as far as I know, has yet to be covered.

This post is worthless without some form of picture though so here!

Entirely up to you!  The trend with GW is for Knights to maintain their feudal character with their own heraldy and the like.  As with many things in 40K, some rules can be bent and others can be broken.  My Knight army ignores the established themes almost entirely and instead substitutes Collegia Titanicus aesthetics.