The Gods call! Will you answer?

The ETL is now most of the way through the first week. We've seen a completion already, and the turnout has been strong. However, the Lost and the Damned, the Renegade and the Heretic, they are sorely underrepresented.

In case you don't know what the ETL is, the rules are here. Basically, you make a vow to paint stuff, Captain Semper keeps track of all the points, the forum with the highest percentage of completed vows wins, with the points as a tiebreaker. It's an excuse to get your stuff painted while showing the rest of the forum why they should be playing Chaos. Also, we won last year, it'd be nice to set a record and win again this year.

If you're in, head over to our Strategium and make a vow. Every little helps, even if all you paint is a Demagogue. Anything vaguely Chaotic is legal, including IA13 and the Tyrants Legion from IA9, so get stuck in!

Dragonlover

I'm preparing a large renegades&heretics pledge, just haven't had the time to acquire the models and pledge due to final exams, but now that I finished those I'll be answering the call! Expect the first of my renegades pledges to come within the next few days...and I hope more of us will join in. 

I will certainly be suffering from the low pts hordes of models, but I plan to use some solid pts investments like leman russes to get me up there in pts. Plus it's a good opportunity to motivate me to paint all those models. 

I've already figured out how to represent militia training model wise, and I'll certainly be loading up on special/heavy weapons for infantry squads, so I'll certainly do my best to add lots of upgrades. 

I'll be pledging a Plague Hulk (that I spontaneously decided to paint up after I've had it on my shelf for about 2 years) very soon ... I just haven't got around to upload the before picture yet.

I'm planning to pledge my Lost and The Damned Kill Team straight after the Plague Hulk. While I've built the models after the C:AM Scions, for the purpose of ETL they'll be Renegade & Heretics Grenadiers with hot-shot lasguns and stuff, so ETL-legal and of the same faction as the Plague Hulk. I'm massively looking forward to painting them – and I hope within ETL I'll actually get to do it.

Glad to hear it Brother Kortmer! You can always make the pledge then edit the before pic in if that makes life easier.

As I said in the daemon forum, in the first update we're looking good, but not 'last years winners that took the event by storm' good. Also don't forget Tyrant's Legion stuff is legal! Admittedly, I have no idea what that brings to the table that IA13 doesn't, but there must be something in there, right?

Dragonlover

Archived