Female Eisenkern Panzers

Vash113

If this has already been mentioned I apologize in advance. However I just noticed from BoLS Outside the Box article a mention of brand new female Eisenkern troopers in heavy armor: http://dreamforge-games.blogspot.de/

May not be a very similar aesthetic to the classic sisters but I've already seen some conversions of the Eisenkern heavy troopers into plastic sisters and now here is a ready made plastic female trooper kit. Just swap in some bolters and voila, plastic sisters!

I did make a thread about it some time ago, it's probably pages down the forum somewhere. I agree though, with bolters, a bit of GS for sleeves and loincloths and maybe some of the Statuesque Miniatures heads, they'd be great.

Although looking again now, I wonder if I might actually use the helmeted heads from the kit. With a bit of filing to remove the out-turned lip around the edge and some GS work around the eyes, I think they'd make for fairly decent Sabbat pattern helms?

Individually, I don't believe they ever have been. There are, however, several third party alternative parts that almost look right, and its a fairly simple conversion from a Marine backpack (just cut the backpack down to the main plate and glue the nozzles back on flush with it)

Archived