Prot's Thin Grey (Knight) Line vs Tau (Very Pic Hvy)

Prot

After you put Quickening on an NDK so it can smack a Wraith Knight silly you would will be too busy smirking to care.

Assuming you roll that on the Blood Angel Librarian and he's in range (I think it's only 12" range).

It is the primaris power, you get it if you want it.

Herpa derp, my bad. Sorry, I thought one of the other ones was. In which case, awesome. Probably gonna roll at least once on Sanguinary Discipline, just to get the Primaris if I don't roll the 'free Rage' power or whatever. 

Herpa derp, my bad. Sorry, I thought one of the other ones was. In which case, awesome. Probably gonna roll at least once on Sanguinary Discipline, just to get the Primaris if I don't roll the 'free Rage' power or whatever.

If you are playing against Tau or something else with uniformly terrible initiative that you are going to pulp in CC anyway then go ahead and roll on another discipline. Against anything remotely equal in CC capability Quickening on an NDK is awesome - getting to hit first with extra attacks is pure profit.

I think it works on Character Imperial Knights as well, for those who live to troll.

If you are playing against Tau or something else with uniformly terrible initiative that you are going to pulp in CC anyway then go ahead and roll on another discipline. Against anything remotely equal in CC capability Quickening on an NDK is awesome - getting to hit first with extra attacks is pure profit.

I think it works on Character Imperial Knights as well, for those who live to troll.

Knight Gallant , Helm of the Nameless Warrior (rampage )    + Quickening =  much crying if that actually works. I need to look into this XD 

Edit 

Yea if you make the Gallant yer Warlord or are running the exalted court formation  from the book 

You can give him  quickening  so hes got 4 attacks base + 1 on the charge   Then you can factor in helm of the nameless warrior which can give him rampage  and  then theres a warlord trait that gives you one extra attack  meaning that if stars align just right yer lookin at  12 Destroyer Attacks at  Initiative 7  on the charge.  

T u T  The dream is real boys 

you are playing against Tau or something else with uniformly terrible initiative that you are going to pulp in CC anyway then go ahead and roll on another discipline. Against anything remotely equal in CC capability Quickening on an NDK is awesome - getting to hit first with extra attacks is pure profit.

It still gives +1D3 attacks as well, so it's relevant. Plus I can always roll the other power from Divination, or none from Sanguinmancy. Eldar are our problem matchup at the moment. 

Archived