Scythes of the Emperor

vampyrerodent

Jus thought I would share these guys. I painted them up a few years ago, but plan to be adding more to them after the ETL has completed.

These are just some of the scouts that I have. They are the majority of the army right now as they were [practically obliterated by the Hive Fleet Kraken.

IMG 0177

IMG 0175

IMG 0170

V

They look awesome! Nice to see that the Scyths survived the nids. As the army is around longer, will you start to include more full Space Marines? Also, I think that it would be cool if you replaced the usual space marine cupola gunners with scouts, as they will be, as you stated, the major part of your army. 

That's a great idea! Except I already made up several attack bikes. It would be pretty cool to add them to a regular speeder though. I may just carry through with that.

They look awesome! Nice to see that the Scyths survived the nids. As the army is around longer, will you start to include more full Space Marines? Also, I think that it would be cool if you replaced the usual space marine cupola gunners with scouts, as they will be, as you stated, the major part of your army. 

Here's more from my collection. Except I had to make these since at the time the Storm wasn't released yet. May give you an idea of how long I've had them.

IMG 0198

IMG 0197

• 2 weeks later...

Archived