Are Baneblade Variants Competitive?

Certainly there are huge dropships that could do it... It just looks silly to me...

I agree. Tho I can only think of the forge world lifters with the rhinos and landraiders underneath...

Simple...you drive it up a ramp! Anyway...call it a shielded firing platform "counts as a skyshield for rules purposes."

Does the model have a ramp? I don't think I've seen it in person... They have so much terrain at my local so they may have had a few buried in there...

Simple...you drive it up a ramp! Anyway...call it a shielded firing platform "counts as a skyshield for rules purposes."

Does the model have a ramp? I don't think I've seen it in person... They have so much terrain at my local so they may have had a few buried in there...

Guard ingenuity, no ramp, make one! Engineer vehicles exist for a reason!

I usually make a ramp out of the corpses of my enemies. Doesn't everyone?

Sometimes you need a ramp and you haven't made enough corpses, yours or the enemy's...

Well when it comes to IG there are usually more of our own bodies then or enemies'.

Except for orks...

Er...150 points for 50 conscripts...msn-wink.gif

Fine...

biggrin.png

...not that I have the models to do more than 100 conscripts...but the theoretical maximum in a single FOC has IG outnumbering a green tide by leaps and bounds...even in a 1850 list, let alone a maxed CAD. I think you could do 4 blobs of 50 standard guardsmen AND 4 blobs of 50 conscripts at 1850. Before upgrades, 4 PCSs, and a CCS, that's 1600 points for 400 models...take that, poncey orks! blink.png

Archived