Do Leman Russ sprues come with fenders for tracks?

unitron

Hey,

I look for some tanks for my Catachans, these are probably gonna be hellhounds and leman russes, and i have this question: do they come with fenders you could glue on top of the tracks? It annoys me i can`t find them on the pictures on the net or am I blind? Like here, in this unboxing: 

I swear i can`t find any parts for making fenders in this vid.

This may sound silly and meticoulus, but IMO the vehicles look more realistic with em - you know, the dirty water and mud don`t splatter over equipment on top, the passengers are safer from falling along the moving tracks things like that.

If these are not included on the sprues, how to get them?

I really hope I can get some answers, i`m about to make an order tommorow.

Can`t see any dozer blades. I`m so dissapointed anyway... those GW blastards, forcing me to spend more AGAIN, and becuase they removed a spure from their tanks, now that`s a lowkick.

Thanks for the input, guess it`s all answered.

If you can't find the parts you're looking for, you might need to make them out of plasticard, that would probably be the easiest way. If you look at the historical reference material (WW1 tanks) they have no fenders. Besides Guardsmen are smart enough to stay way fro the tracks, the only ones dumb enough to get near them are conscripts, and they're a dime a dozen.msn-wink.gif

Archived