Tech Priest Dominus

The Tech Priest has only 1 Haywire attack when using his Power Axe in CC, so with this Warlord Trait his Power Axe attacks get Haywire as well... but still not worth it.

Also the +D6 attacks from the Relic would get Haywire as well.

But I agree, this is the worst WT you can roll. I still think eternal warrior is the best to keep him alive forever msn-wink.gif

In smaller cult forces I guess that would be the case, but in my last games of running a cohort + skitarii, the max canticle trait is absolutely bonkers and won me the game, dishing out 21 str4 I10 hits on 3 units of nobz charging at once, that is 63 hits instead of 21, which made all the difference.

I guess eternal warrior is the best in all situations, it is never bad, with rerolling fnp coming in second to it. In a huge cult army the 6th trait is the worst, but in a small force it becomes the best no contest, tier 3 canticles are immensely powerful.

Mmm can't wait to get one of these games. That's like ever 1 in 6 games your robots go freaking beserk and rek house. I really wish you could just buy warlord traits. Just put a 0 behind the first number and all it a day I'd pay 60 for one turn of stealh/shroud, twin linked, downs of attacks, etc lmao.

Just want to make sure that I understand:

The Anzion's Pseudogenetor can only "proc" once.

Dominus is in CC I have a choice to make do I:

A.  Choose to use the Power Axe - Giving me 1 Initiative 10 attack (Dataspike), next at Initiative 1 I swing the Power Axe and the Pseudogenetor.

or

B.  Choose to use the Dataspike - Giving me 1 Initiative 10 attack, next at Initiative 3 I swing the Dataspike and the Pseudogenetor.

I can't see this any other way...

Just want to make sure that I understand:

The Anzion's Pseudogenetor can only "proc" once.

Dominus is in CC I have a choice to make do I:

A.  Choose to use the Power Axe - Giving me 1 Initiative 10 attack (Dataspike), next at Initiative 1 I swing the Power Axe and the Pseudogenetor.

or

B.  Choose to use the Dataspike - Giving me 1 Initiative 10 attack, next at Initiative 3 I swing the Dataspike and the Pseudogenetor.

I can't see this any other way...

This is exactly how it works.

IN case you maybe be confused any electromancy attacks will be done at I10 against all units in combat with this unit.

Archived