Carrying AdMech (Case Conundrums).

One thing I've found problematic with my AdMech is the correct carrying solution. There are a lot of different sizes to contend with and some very delicate pieces, that stick out quite a distance. The closest I've found to suit my needs is the old black plastic GW carry case (with red foam), but even that has issues with various models.

So, what's everyone using? Any great pieces of advice / early wisdom to share? 

I have a friend with one of the new cases, so I'll take a few models round to his place this weekend and see how well it works (and then report back :)).

I'm already an Infiltrator aerial down, don't fancy losing more :).

I have a friend with one of the new cases, so I'll take a few models round to his place this weekend and see how well it works (and then report back smile.png).

I'm already an Infiltrator aerial down, don't fancy losing more smile.png.

I lost like 3 of those damn things just building them :(.

I'm really curious how hard it will be to fit a Lance Dragoon and the Onagers in those. Especially if the Onager is glued together

have the double size KR cases, and have the onager upside down in pull/pluck, means the base holds it in place and the aerials dont get squashed... the dunestriders go in on there backs facing up. they had a recent bogof deal so got a few cases for £50 each double case can hold 400 infantry, and you choose the foam lay outs

google kaiser rushforth

GW crusader case works for me, 30 vanguard/Rangers, 4 Onagers, 10 ruststalkers, 2 Dragoons, 6 Kataphrons, 4 Robots 2 datapriest, 2 Tech priest dominus and an imperial knight.

Still has a bit of space left for a few more small models.

GW crusader case works for me, 30 vanguard/Rangers, 4 Onagers, 10 ruststalkers, 2 Dragoons, 6 Kataphrons, 4 Robots 2 datapriest, 2 Tech priest dominus and an imperial knight.

Mind taking a few pics of that? Cheers ;)

Mind taking a few pics of that? Cheers msn-wink.gif

I second this request!

Archived