Breacher Charge, Master Crafted?

Onehip

It is a weapon so no doubt you can. Just keep in mind that I once killed 13 models with one because I missed.

Your being a bit vague Lysere. How many of the 13 were enemy? how many were yours? how many were anywhere near the target area?

A breaching charge is a grenade and is effectively used in the same manner as a melta bomb. One cannot master craft grenades or melta bombs, so no, you cannot.

Of course, feel free to disagree with me and email Forgeworld.

It is a weapon so no doubt you can. Just keep in mind that I once killed 13 models with one because I missed.

Your being a bit vague Lysere. How many of the 13 were enemy? how many were yours? how many were anywhere near the target area?
All 13 were enemies, and all of them were only slightly behind the Riptide I missed. I hit a devilfish and it went boom.

Also since breaching charges are a weapon you buy Id say you should be able to master craft them. They are listed as a melee weapon after all.

Don't breaching charges have rules for being thrown? I'd say yes, you can master craft them. It might make them worth taking even smile.png

I think you are thinking of demolition charges. Breaching charges are melee weapons, unless I somehow missed them being able to be thrown but I've never seen a rule allowing that.

I have used Breacher Charges in 2 games and killed myself more than the enemy, I recommend leaving the charges at home.

Part of the reason I use them is because when I run breachers they are T5 and have FnP so they can still have a chance to survive that blast should it miss. Plus re-roll hits in a challenge help keep it from missing in the first place. (IF Legion)

I have used Breacher Charges in 2 games and killed myself more than the enemy, I recommend leaving the charges at home.

Part of the reason I use them is because when I run breachers they are T5 and have FnP so they can still have a chance to survive that blast should it miss. Plus re-roll hits in a challenge help keep it from missing in the first place. (IF Legion)

That is exactly what I run minus the Apothecary. I still take them in ZM games but not regular games.

That is exactly what I run minus the Apothecary. I still take them in ZM games but not regular games.

I only take the apothecary because of the armies I fight, the armor save is so rarely used that without FnP I'd lose models fast. As it stands one of my friends absolutely hates my apothecaries now because I'll fail something like 5-6 armor or invuln saves and then make all but one FnP.

Archived