Gorgon points cost cut in HH:5

Krikey

Evidently, FW decided the current cost is too high for Horus Heresy games and cut it to about 2/3. Holds 40 models instead of 50, but come equipped with TL autocannon instead of stubbed. Makes me wonder if they might errata the cost in IA:1 for the 40K version.

~K

they haven't even bothered to errata IAV1;2nd ed. to work with the new astra militarum codex... I highly doubt they'll change it for a simple gorgon

The cynics side of me says you're right, but I do think they're preparing for a rather large errata and FAQ release. Of course that cynical side of me chuckles a little every day that they don't ...

~K

In a lot of cases, their is a discrepancy in points cost. All we can do is use the current ones in the meantime.

they haven't even bothered to errata IAV1;2nd ed. to work with the new astra militarum codex... I highly doubt they'll change it for a simple gorgon

Usually when people send a query to Forgeworld regarding the IA books, they get a response about an FAQ is being attempted but it is a massive undertaking. In short, IAvISE will get an update in due course.

Archived