Praetorian Guard

Blaze

Hi there everyone.  I bought up a ton of old out of print praetorian guard years ago with a big plan to build a napoleon themed guard army but I'm hard up for cash right now and have too many armies already so I'm looking to sell them off.  Does anyone know if there is still a market for these guys?  I've got 237 of the guys, but they are in rough shape and from like six different people so a bit schizophrenic.https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9FWDmiK_CmWU3Y2WUdBd1JxRE5Sb3Rfb2hoUlNWWnprMnJN/view?usp=sharing

Seeing as Victoria Lamb still produces her Victorian Guard, which were based on the Praetorians, I'd say there's at least a small market out there for them. That and eBay has about 100 recently sold listings, so again, there is a market (though I'd recommend stripping them first - might bring in more if the buyer doesn't have that to look forward to).

There's always a market for old models especially cool ones like Praetorians, but remember that selling posts are not permitted on the B&C. You may put a link or message about a sale or offer in your sig but no advertising of it is allowed.

Archived