2000pts imperial fists Competative

I have decided to invest in a horus heresy army, I am going to by this 2000pts imperial fist list using the imperial it's rite of war, it Is supposed to be competitive tll me what you think.

Alexis Polux (IF) 165

Primus Medicae In Terminator Armour: power fist; cataphractii terminator armour; vigil pattern storm shield (IF) (Cataphractii) 135

10 Breacher Siege Squad: flamer 235

10 Breacher Siege Squad: flamer 235

2 Apothecarion Detachment 90

5 Terminator Squad: 5× vigil pattern storm shield (IF) (Cataphractii); 5× power fist; cataphractii terminator armour 250

• Land Raider Phobos 250

Sicaran Battle Tank: armoured ceramite; lascannon sponsons 195

5 Heavy Support Squad: 5× lascannon 235

5 Heavy Support Squad: 5× missile launcher; flakk missiles for missile launcher 210

2,000 points

Polux to Ride with he terminators along side the primus medicae

For ~10 more points you can swap the 5 man Missile Squad for a Deredeo with Missile Launcher. That nets you 4 twin-linked S8 shots and 3 S6 ap3 missiles that can fire at other targets even out of LoS. Also benefits from being an AV13 platform that can gain Skyfire/interceptor if it doesnt move.

Single flamer in the breacher squads isnt going to do much. Id get 2 if you want to use em.

Give the phobos armored ceramite instead of the Sicaran, much more of a high priority vehicle due to what its transporting. Just know that your Primus cant ride with the Terminators since the Phobos is only capacity 10.

I'm liking the look of Deredeos more and more these days. The firepower they have puts a lot of other choices to shame, especially given their Anti-Air capabilities. Massive model too!

More flamers in the Breachers is definitely a good idea - they want to be charged, so Wall of Death gives great synergy. I reckon try for 15 models though.

Given your Phobos is full with just the Terminators, maybe upgrade it to a Spartan? 90 points gives you QUAD lascannon sponsons, Armoured Ceramite and a flare shield, along with enough room for Polux and the Primus Medicae.

And with the amount of anti-tank this would give you, consider dropping the lascannon HS squad to save points for these upgrades!

Maybe this could work:

Alexis Polux (IF) 165

Primus Medicae In Terminator Armour: power fist; cataphractii terminator armour; vigil pattern storm shield (IF) (Cataphractii) 135

15 Breacher Siege Squad: 3 flamers 305

15 Breacher Siege Squad: 3 flamers 305

2 Apothecarion Detachment 90

5 Terminator Squad: 5× vigil pattern storm shield (IF) (Cataphractii); 1x power sword, 4x power fist; cataphractii terminator armour 245

• Spartan Assault Tank, Armoured Ceramite, Flare Shield 340

Sicaran Battle Tank: armoured ceramite; lascannon sponsons 195

Deredeo, Aiolos missile launcher 220

2,000 points

Archived