Am I missing something?

SW1

Looking at the wording of the rules I COULD model a Company Commander with the Laurels of Command, Tactical Auto-Reliquary and Kurov's Aquila. Is this right?

On page 65 it says you can have only one of each item in your army. It doesn't mention on who has them. In the entry on page 90 it says "... May take items from the ... (Lists the different lists) ... and/or Heirlooms of Conquest lists.

This seems stupid but I'm modelling the items as removable options so I could happily do this for my Rogue Trader in ETL and well who other than a RT would have multiple rare items? ;)

It says "Only one of each of the following itmes may be chosen per army - there is only one of each of these itmes in the galaxy" . So if i  recall it right you can choose any of them but only once per army/ game.

You are putting a lot of points into one single squishy model though. A good round of multi-lasers removes the squad in one phase of shooting. Just be careful and keep them protected. 

I do have a Commander modeled with the Death Mask and Kurov's Aquila, so it can be done. Just be sure you get your value from him!

You are putting a lot of points into one single squishy model though. A good round of multi-lasers removes the squad in one phase of shooting. Just be careful and keep them protected.

I do have a Commander modeled with the Death Mask and Kurov's Aquila, so it can be done. Just be sure you get your value from him!

Don't worry about the gaming side of things. I've not had a game with the guard in years. This will change but my main aim is to make an awesome model to represent my Rogue Trader with all the 'bling'.

The bird and servo-skull will be removable. If I can work out how to also do this with the laurel as well even better. ;)

Archived