What to do with old metal inquisitors?

SW1

With the current codex inquisitors in TDA have very limited weapon options. I've got a few of the old out of production inquisitors but unsure what to now do with them as the weapons are no longer valid.

Any ideas?

While the offers of re-housing are applauded I'm trying to work out what is best to do so I can use as much of them as possible.

Maybe the null rod converted so a power armoured Inquisitor has it?

The other option is just arm them as is and say it counts as the correct weaponry.

Well if you like the look of the Inquisitor and the weapon he is holding then the simplest option is to just count the weapon as something he does have access to.

When building my bike marines (RW) I preferred the look of the plasma pistol that came with the then current assault marine mode a lot more than the bolt pistol that came with the bikes. But since I have been consistent with that choice it doesn't look out of place in all of my squads.

The Inquisitors are known to have ancient relics and weapons, but those items don't have to have relics rules.

For example I have the old TDA Inquisitor with psycannon and nullrod. That nullrod could be a power maul or a force staff. And the psycannon doesn't look like the current psycannons, so I could say it is anything really.

• 5 weeks later...

Personally I think old inquisitors are very lacking due to the high quality of the current sculpts so i would make a few alterations keeping it to a minimum and then using them as part of a war band.

They still make creat crusaders and Acoyltes. :)

We're talking about the TDA ones. I'm going to have a go at painting a few post ETL.

Personally I think old inquisitors are very lacking due to the high quality of the current sculpts so i would make a few alterations keeping it to a minimum and then using them as part of a war band.

They still make creat crusaders and Acoyltes. :)

We're talking about the TDA ones. I'm going to have a go at painting a few post ETL. IMO the newer sculpts don't have as much character hence really wanting to use them. ;)

• 5 weeks later...

Archived